Superlight and stiff racing oriented carbon boom handmade as a one-piece monocoque carbon construction.
- 160 – 200 and 170 -220cm length, modern 49cm wide L-Curve diameter
- Best compromise between handling and power transfer on bigger sails
- Super-smooth EVA grip to give you the longest sessions without blisters on your hands.
- 29×27.5mm diametre for increased stiffness and a direct and powerfull hold.
- New harness line position indicator system for easy memory and quick adjustments.
- Most direct feel due to the use of high quality carbon fibres and our redesigned backend.
- Double-Pin Clips for superiour strength and backend stiffness.
- Printed cm-scale on the backend for convenient adjustment of the boom.
- Optimized outhaul for racing and quick tuning on and off the water.
- Lightweight shockpads to protect the boom backend against wear.
- Detachable click-in RDM adapter.
If you don’t want to compromise on performance and quality the search for your new boom is over with the new PATRIK Carbon L-Curve Boom.
|LENGTH (cm)||Max. width (cm)||Diameter (mm)*||Weight (g)**||Backend||Construction|| RDM adapter|
|160 – 200||L-Curve 49||SD-Grip 29×27.5||2470||INTernal||Monocoque carbon||✓|
|170 – 220||L-Curve 49||SD-Grip 29×27.5||2623||INTernal||Monocoque carbon||✓|
*Boom diameter measured without EVA grip. **Production weight tolerances +-4%.
Choose your boom curve first as the curve and outline of a boom are so much more important than you think.
The narrow and new-school S-Curve gives you a direct feeling and most control for wave sails and any small freeride and freestyle sails.
When the sails get bigger a wider M-Curve is needed as being too close to the sail will reduce control and power transfer and simply feel weird.
Sailing powered up on wider boards requires an outside and down body position while keeping the sail upright with the even wider L-Curve.
The XL-Curve gives you a comfortable sailiing position on wider boards and the best control in foiling and slalom racing.
Our Micro Boom on the other hand is purely adapted to the needs and ergonomics of kids and the smallest and lightest riders out there.
Of course your boom length needs to match your sail sizes, but the boom outline is what makes the real difference on the water.
So… shhhht – Don’t tell anyone if you wanna be faster than your friends!
Choose our monocoque carbon booms for maximum stiffness and performance.
Advanced and powerful riders will benefit from the improved performance of carbon over aluminium the most.
Smaller and lighter riders will simply love our carbon booms because they are lightweight and thin.
Our aluminum booms offer the best price-performance ratio and are the first choice for surf schools, beginners, intermediates and lighter riders.